English ∙ Self-paced ∙ 1 hour
About the Course
Technopreneurship is a combination of the words technology and entrepreneurship. It is a type of entrepreneurship in the technology field. Unlike entrepreneurship, which can sometimes be a one-man show, it involves tech-savvy, creative, innovative individuals who have a knack for taking calculated risks. A technopreneur’s success is determined by their ability to motivate a group of people. As a result, the success of any technopreneurship start-up requires a group of dedicated people with diverse skill sets and resources working together.
In this course, it will show us that Technopreneurship can be the next step for any innovator interested in start-ups and the entrepreneurial mindset. The importance of technopreneurship is multifaceted, ranging from consumer satisfaction to organizational efficiency to developments that contribute to national development.
- To fully understand the definition of Technopreneurship
- To understand the Pillars of CTI
- To understand the difference between MSME and Startup
- To learn more about the Startup Development Phases
- Introduction to Technopreneurship
- Pillars of BATSTATEU CTI
- MSME vs Startup
- Hacker, Hustler, Hipster
- Business Modeling
- Startup Support
It is for all the interested individuals that want to know more about the overview of Continuous Improvement in the New Normal and its relevance.
- Completion of recorded webinar + quiz
- Pass the 10 item multiple choice with 80% mark
- Comment your feedback to the main page of the course
Introduction to Technopreneurship