English, Filipino ∙ Self-paced (1 hr 33 mins)
About the Course
Sustainable Entrepreneurship is about discovering, creating, and exploiting entrepreneurial opportunities that contribute to sustainability by generating social and environmental gains for others in society.
This course will go over the importance of sustainability and how businesses can help to achieve it. This course will also cover the benefits of it, as well as how to produce sustainable products and get started.
- Discuss Sustainability
- Discuss the 17 Sustainable Development Goals
- Explain the Benefits of Sustainability
- To Help Everyone and Create Sustainability Together
- How Business can Contribute to Sustainability?
- What is Sustainability
- The Importance of Sustainability
- How to do it
- How to get started
- Examples of Sustainability Being Executed to Programs by Big Corps, Environment, Food Waste and Agriculture
For anyone who wants to be aware of and learn more about the importance of sustainability.
- Completion of recorded webinar + quiz
- Pass the 10 item Sustainable Entrepreneurship Quiz with 80% mark
- Comment your feedback to the main page of the course