English, Filipino ∙ Self-paced ∙ 50 minutes
About the Course
An innovation is a concept that has been turned into a practical reality. This is a product, process, or business concept, or combinations thereof, that has been activated in the marketplace to generate new profits and growth for the organization.
In this course, it will teach you how Silicon Valley has emerged as the preferred location for establishing technology companies. Apple, Google, HP, Intel, Adobe, eBay, and several other major tech companies have established their headquarters in Silicon Valley, and they continue to thrive there.
- To understand the definition and purpose of Innovation
- To learn more about the correlation of Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- To gain knowledge about the 5 value propositions of Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- To learn from the startup of Silicon Valley
- What is Innovation?
- Purpose of Innovation
- Power of Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Value Propositions of Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Ecosystem of Silicon Valley Innovation
- What is Silicon Valley?
- What makes the Bay Area/Silicon Valley special?
It is for all the interested individuals that want to know more about the overview of Agile Scrum and its relevance.
- Completion of recorded webinar + quiz
- Pass the 10 item multiple choice with 80% mark
- Comment your feedback to the main page of the course