Digital Marketing for Beginners
English, Filipino ∙ Self-paced (1 hr 4 mins)
About the Course
Digital Marketing is an act of marketing done online through different channels such as social media, emails, and mobile apps. It is the use of various types of electronic media to promote products, brands, and companies. Digital Marketing is a powerful type of marketing because you can reach the customers anywhere and anytime.
Even smaller businesses need digital marketing because in that way they can analyze the data, and with that data they can reach valuable customers and will have a way to engage with potential buyers and build relationships with the right audience.
This course will help you gain knowledge about Digital Marketing and what is the reason to learn Digital Marketing. You’ll hear about different types of Digital Marketing. In this session, you will know about content creation and tools we need for creating content.
- To learn about Digital Marketing and its parts and types.
- Reason to learn Digital Marketing
- To know the Data-Driven Content Creation and tools that can be used for creating content
- Application of different types of Digital Marketing
- Intro to Digital Marketing
Myths and Misconceptions about Digital Marketing
Parts of Digital Marketing
Reason to choose Digital Marketing
- Data-Driven Content Creation
Content Creation Checklist
Tools to help you in creating content
- Creating a digital campaign based on what you’ve learned
All interested individuals who want to learn more about Digital Marketing and people who are interested in content creation.
- Completion of recorded webinar + quiz
- Pass the 10 item multiple choice with 80% mark
- Comment your feedback to the main page of the course