Lean Product Development
English, Filipino ∙ Self-paced (1 hr 5 mins)
About the Course
Lean product development is a method of product development that focuses on minimizing waste, improving profit, and enhancing customer value. In this course you will be able to accept the concepts of lean product development, which will result in an efficient and effective production process, as well as innovations and customer satisfaction.
- To learn the difference between lean concepts and product development concepts.
- To understand lean product development.
- To learn the concepts of building the right product possible, which involves agile product development.
- What is Lean?
- What is Product Development?
- What is Lean Product Development
- How to build the right product?
All interested individuals who want to learn more about lean product development.
- Completion of recorded webinar + quiz
- Pass the 10 item multiple choice with 100% mark
- Comment your feedback to the main page of the course
Randy Graham is an experienced and knowledgeable instructor for design, with a passion for helping his students develop their creative skills and express their ideas visually. With years of experience working in the design industry, Randy brings a wealth of practical knowledge and expertise to his teaching.