Introduction to Quality Management System
English, Filipino ∙ Self-paced (1 hr 15 mins)
About the Course
ISO 9001 Quality Management System is the world’s most popular management system standard. It is based on the plan-do-check-act methodology and provides a process-oriented approach to documenting and reviewing the structure, responsibilities, and procedures required to achieve effective quality management in an organization. It provides a framework for consistent performance, reliable service and long-term continuous improvement. With the knowledge on the quality management system, the program leads can execute and deliver the requirements in the services and operations effectively.
This course will provide an overview of the overall quality management system. You'll see how a quality management system (QMS) is used to improve a company's goods and services in order to provide customer satisfaction. The ISO 9001 standards will be discussed.
- To learn about quality management systems.
- To grasp the quality improvement tools frequently requires fundamentals in perspective.
- Quality as defined
- What is ISO 9001?
- Main changes in the ISO 9001:2015
- Seven quality management principles
- Five basic steps to get QMS started
For professionals who would like to learn more about the quality management system. It will also be a great step ahead for students who want to pursue a career in this industry.
- Completion of recorded webinar + quiz
- Pass the 10 item multiple choice with 80% mark
- Comment your feedback to the main page of the course
Randy Graham is an experienced and knowledgeable instructor for design, with a passion for helping his students develop their creative skills and express their ideas visually. With years of experience working in the design industry, Randy brings a wealth of practical knowledge and expertise to his teaching.