Graphical Analysis Using Minitab
English ∙ Self-paced (1 hr 44 mins)
About the Course
The aim of graphical analysis is to have a fair assessment of what is going on in the process, in addition to rationalizing resources and directing decision-making. This course will teach you the basics of graphical analysis and how to apply it to Lean Six Sigma. The tools will be demonstrated using Minitab software. Graphical analysis is simplified with Minitab software. It can handle any kind of graphical presentation required for quick decision-making.
- To introduce some of the graphical tools that are normally used in graphical analysis.
- To become familiar with the use of Minitab for graphical analysis.
- What are graphical analysis tools?
- Tools for Data Distribution
- Tools for Tracking Performance Over Time
- Tools for Exploring Potential Relationship Between Variables
- Q & A from the Live Session
Anyone who is interested in learning how to utilize Minitab software for graphical analysis
- Completion of recorded webinar + quiz
- Pass the 10 item multiple choice with 100% mark
- Comment your feedback to the main page of the course