Introduction to Project Management
English, Filipino ∙ Self-paced (1 hr 31 mins)
About the Course
In Project Management, it will help every part of an organization to run more smoothly. It will help the team to focus and be free from distractions that may cause failure.
In this course, you’ll learn about Project Management, 5 process groups, and their meaning, areas of project management, project life cycle, and causes of project management failure.
- To learn about Project Management and its Five Process groups
- To know the causes of Project Management Failure
- Project Management
- Five Process Groups
- 10 areas of Project Management
- Project Managers
- Project Life Cycle
- 5 Process groups in Project Management
- Starting the Project (Project Initiation)
- Organizing and Preparing Project Work (Project Planning)
- Carrying Out Project Work (Project Execution)
- Closing the Project (Project Closure)
- Monitoring and Control
- Causes of Project Management Failure
All interested individuals who want to know more about Project Management.
- Completion of recorded webinar + quiz
- Pass the 10 item multiple choice with 80% mark
- Comment your feedback to the main page of the course
Randy Graham is an experienced and knowledgeable instructor for design, with a passion for helping his students develop their creative skills and express their ideas visually. With years of experience working in the design industry, Randy brings a wealth of practical knowledge and expertise to his teaching.