English, Filipino ∙ Self-paced (1 hr 12 mins)
About the Course
Risk assessment methodologies must be known in order to conduct a thorough risk assessment. If you are in charge of risk assessment in your department, you must be able to identify the key sources of hazards and how to grade them using a likelihood and severity grading system.
This course will discuss basic frameworks of risk management that is known to be applicable and adaptable and customizable to an organization. This will also encourage participants to innovate and develop their own customizable frameworks.
- Understand the basic concept and common techniques of risk management
- Understand customizable way in managing organization risks
- To carry out complete risk assessment before doing any task
- To identify risk control / techniques
- What is Risk and Risk Management?
- Common Risk Management Tools or Risk Assessment Techniques
- Risk Management Framework and Process
Intended for people who are new to risk management, and wants to learn about health and safety.
- Completion of recorded webinar + quiz
- Pass the Foundation of Risk Management: A Primer QUIZ with 100% mark
- Comment your feedback to the main page of the course