English, Filipino ∙Self-paced ( 50 mins)
About the Course
Listening skills may be very basic or fundamental but mostly it’s taken for granted and we even do not study this during our school days. It is assumed that we already know how to do it. The automatic mode would be if most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.
It is an actual life skill that can be developed especially if we want to stand out as a significantly better leader, husband, father, grandfather, co-worker etc. as we help build relationships, solve problems, ensure understanding, resolve conflicts, and improve accuracy. It’s like a muscle when practiced regularly with the right way of doing it the muscle will grow larger & harder. Same goes with this Listening Skill as you learn, apply and practice the concepts.
The course was designed in a micro learning setup for you to digest the learning effectively and to immediately apply it to your own respective pace and situation.
- To know and understand the F.O.C.U.S. framework of how to listen effectively.
- To learn what are the types of listening and how the listening continuum works to your advantage.
- To apply the strategies and tips towards becoming a significantly better listener, leader and lover to people.
- Listening Skill Assessment
- F.O.C.U.S. Framework
- Types of Listening
- Strategy and Technique
- Virtual Listening Tips
All interested individuals who want to enhance their listening Skills.
- Completion of recorded webinar + quiz
- Pass the 10 item multiple choice with 100% mark
- Comment your feedback to the main page of the course