Agile Scrum 101
English, Filipino ∙ Self-paced ∙ 1 hr and 5 mins
About the Course
Agile is a project management philosophy that utilizes the core set of values or principles and Scrum is used to facilitate a project. Agile Scrum is one of the frameworks that is under the Agile Project Management. In implementing project management, it requires several techniques and there are many methodologies that are being introduced since then and now.
Companies like Microsoft, Nokia, Google, Adobe and many more are practicing Agile Scrum. There are also certifications that are available for agile scrum.
In this course, you’ll learn about what an agile scrum really is and how it is being implemented, and the differences of Project, Project Management, Agile Methodology, and Scrum Framework. You will also learn about the overview of Agile Scrum and its relevance.
- To learn the differences of Project, Project Management, Agile Methodology, and Scrum Framework
- To know the agile scrum and how it is implemented.
- To know the importance or relevance of Agile Scrum
- To distinguish the difference of Agile Scrum Framework from the other project management methodologies
- To gain knowledge about the scrum values and how to apply it.
- To determine the increasing demand for scrum practitioners and how in demand they are now and in the future.
- To know more about the certifications related to Agile Scrum.
- Project and Project Management
- Project Management Methodologies and its framework
- Agile Methodology and Scrum Framework
- Agile Scrum vs. Traditional Projects
- Agile Manifesto
- Scrum Values
- Industries that are practicing Agile Scrum
- Certifications related to Agile Scrum
It is for all the interested individuals that want to know more about the overview of Agile Scrum and its relevance.
- Completion of recorded webinar + quiz
- Pass the 10 item multiple choice with 80% mark
- Comment your feedback to the main page of the course