English, Filipino ∙ Self-paced (1hr 13 mins)
About the Course
Project management is the application of techniques, methods, skills, knowledge, and experience to achieve particular project objectives within accepted criteria.
This course will go over how to organize and manage a project so that it meets its stated goals and deliverables. This will allow you to get a solid working knowledge of the fundamentals of project management and instantly apply that knowledge to effectively manage work projects.
- To discuss the key concepts of project management
- To discuss what makes a project
- To share core skills and competencies to be a good project manager
- To teach how to accomplish a project efficiently
- Why Project Management
- What is a Project
- Five Phases of Project Management
- Core Skills & Competencies
- Practical Tips
For everyone who wants to understand the fundamentals of project management.
- Completion of recorded webinar + quiz
- Pass the Project Management QUIZ with 80% mark
- Comment your feedback to the main page of the course