This course is created for people managers, coaches and mentors who would like to learn more about the power of asking questions and simple yet proven strategies of success in
providing feedback. Most leaders “tell” rather than “ask” because they believe they are just too busy for a dialogue. Before you invest any more time in telling others what you want
them to do, spend some time asking them what they think they should do and that would create the huge difference as a leader shifting from Directing to Empowering people. The
course also includes 3 key strategies needed as a leader in providing proper feedback.
What You’ll Learn?
- Reflection on asking questions and mind setting
- The value of empowering vs directing by asking questions rather than telling
- 3 types of questions usually use
- SAT Method in providing feedback
- Definition, Importance of Feedback & Its types
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
Who this course is for?
- People managers, coach and mentors