English, Filipino ∙ Self-paced (1 hr 15 mins)
About the Course
The process of using data analysis and business intelligence to improve efficiency and streamline day-to-day operations in real-time is known as operation analytics. This focuses on enhancing current operations and involves the use of a variety of data mining and data collection technologies to obtain more transparent data for business planning.
This is an introductory course that will teach you how to understand data and make better decisions with it. In addition, students will be taught statistical abilities and tools, as well as the value of operational analytics.
- To introduced analytics in general
- To discuss how to transform raw data into an understandable form
- Be introduced to Business Analytics
- To discuss how to apply Operational Analytics to infrastructure, and industry
- Discuss how to make dashboards capable for non tech users
- What is Analytics?
- Digital Transformation
- Rise of Operational Analytics
- Goal of Operational Analytics
- Biggest Impact on Operationally intensive Industries
- The Shifting Requirements of Analytics
Anyone interested in learning how Operational Analytics works.
- Completion of recorded webinar + quiz
- Pass the Operation Analytics QUIZ with 80% mark
- Comment your feedback to the main page of the course