Lean Innovation Cycle
English ∙ Self-paced ∙ 1 hour
About the Course
Lean innovation focuses on increasing efficiency through early and frequent customer feedback and minimizing waste in the product development cycle. The process values experimentation over meticulous planning and recognizes continuous, incremental improvement.
This course will help us identify new opportunities using the Lean Innovation Cycle and develop, prototype, learn, validate, and improve business solutions quickly and with fewer resources.
- To understand the how to use Lean and Human Centered Design
- To learn more on how HCD and Lean can work together
- To determine how to use proper Prototyping
- To understand the different types of Innovation
- To learn on how to develop innovation strategy
- The Lean Innovation Cycle
- What is Human-Centered Design?
- How can HCD and Lean work together?
- How should businesses think about innovation
- Innovation in Organizations
- Lean Innovation vs. Traditional Innovation
- Developing Innovation Strategy
It is for all the interested individuals that want to know more about the overview of Lean Innovation Cycle and its relevance.
- Completion of recorded webinar + quiz
- Pass the 10 item multiple choice with 80% mark
- Comment your feedback to the main page of the course