Introduction to Inventory Management
English, Filipino ∙ Self-paced ∙ 1 hour
About the Course
Inventory Management focuses on planning, organizing, handling and storing adequate level of inventory stocks such as raw materials, work-in-progress, finish goods etc. with optimized cost to meet customers demand.
This course will help us to understand how to manage inventory stocks using different approach in consideration to volume and value. Also you’ll know what are the advantages of having inventory management system and disadvantages of not having an inventory management system.
- To learn about inventory management and understand how important having an inventory management system.
- To know how inventory management workings in the company or organization.
- To determine how to use different stock levels of inventory
- To understand the different approach when it comes to inventory policy.
- Objectives of Inventory Management
- Introduction and Definitions
- Disadvantages of not having an Inventory Management System
- Advantage of having an Inventory Management System
- Different Department stake in Inventory Management
- Inventory Policy
- A-B-C Analysis of Inventory
- Levels of Inventory
It is for all the interested individuals that want to know more about the overview of Introduction to Inventory Management and its relevance.
- Completion of recorded webinar + quiz
- Pass the 10 item multiple choice with 80% mark
- Comment your feedback to the main page of the course