English, Filipino ∙ Self-paced (1 hr 33 mins)
About the Course
Lean Six Sigma is actually from two bodies of knowledge or two approaches that were combined. It is the combination of Lean which means eliminating waste and Six Sigma which means reducing variation, and now it is called Lean Six Sigma which means improvements and optimization. It is an approach that is being used by actual people.
There are 4 functional levels of Lean Six Sigma practitioners. The lower level is the Yellow Belt. Next is the Green Belt. Next is the Black Belt. Lastly is the Master Black Belt.
Companies like Samsung, Apple, Ford, and many more are using Lean Six Sigma as an approach to address their process improvements and cost reduction initiatives for their organization.
This course will help you have the knowledge on how Lean Six Sigma Practitioners think. You’ll learn about how we depict a concept variation and how you address it.
- To learn more about Lean Six Sigma and its five key concepts
- To determine the concept of variation and how we address it.
- To know how to think as a Lean Six Sigma Practitioners
- Lean Six Sigma
- Introduction of Lean Six Sigma
- Users of Lean Six Sigma
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Five Key Concepts on How Lean Six Sigma Practitioners Think?
- Customer Focus
- Process Understanding
- Data Driven Decision Making
- People Dynamics
- Structured and Systematic Way of Thinking
All interested individuals who want to take or learn more about Lean Six Sigma and its key operating principles.
- Completion of recorded webinar + quiz
- Pass the 10 item multiple choice with 80% mark
- Comment your feedback to the main page of the course