English, Filipino ∙ Self-paced (57 mins)
About the Course
There are some things in life that we become accustomed to that have a negative impact on us. One of them is procrastination, which is the act of prolonging or postponing duties until the last minute or after the deadline has passed. These activities have an impact on our lives and, at times, our way of thinking.
This course will teach you tricks and tactics to help you live a more productive life. It will also go through actions that can help you change your behaviors and improve your life values.
- Mindset Exercise
- To improve your way of thinking
- To discuss different kinds of techniques that can make your habits better
- To explain the Pomodoro Technique and Pareto Principle
- To discuss how to set daily goals
- To discuss how to overcome procrastination
- 5 Best Productivity Hacks for Procrastinators
- The Pomodoro Technique
- Set Daily Goals
- The Pareto Principle
- 5 Simple Ways to Become More Positive in Life
- Does Good Attitude Determine Your Success in Life?
- 5 Simple Things to Kick-Start Your Creativity Again
- Choose a Lazy Person to do a Difficult Job?
- How to be a Lifelong Learner?
- How to Overcome Procrastination
- 7 Habits that Destroy Motivation
For everyone who wants to overcome procrastination, improve their daily habits and know more about life techniques and principles.
- Completion of recorded webinar + quiz
- Pass the Creating the Life You Want QUIZ with 80% mark
- Comment your feedback to the main page of the course
PSQ President | Process Excellence, Transformation, & Analytics Thought Leader, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt | Keynote Speaker | Adjunct Faculty | MIA 70 Rising Personalities on LinkedIn | CLDP
3 Reviews on “Creating The Life You Want: The Power of Success Mindset”
Amazing lesson, and really helps for us to manage our mind.
Great lesson this lesson make me motivate in every moment of my life
Wow, that was such a motivating course! I definitely agree that a person should learn how to manage their thoughts and control their emotions. Love the energy and passion of Dr. Fremista, it was contagious! Thank you for this, Ask Lex PH!