English, Filipino ∙ Self-paced ∙ 1 hour
About the Course
Continuous improvement, also known as continual improvement, is the process of continuously improving products, services, or processes through incremental and breakthrough improvements. These initiatives can aim for “incremental” improvement over time or “breakthrough” improvement all at once.
This course will teach you about Continuous Improvement and how to avoid pitfalls in the New Normal.
- To discover the definition and purpose of Continuous Improvement
- To understand the significance of continuous improvement
- To learn how to avoid the pitfalls of doing Continuous Improvement in the new normal
- To understand the purpose and benefit of Process management roles
- To refresh different improvement methods
- To gain a better understanding of the framework of improvement methods
- Process of delivering improvement
- Continuous Improvement Approaches
- Process Management Roles
- Improvement Methods
- Combining Design Thinking, Lean Startup and Agile
- How to avoid the Pitfalls of Continuous Improvement Initiative in the New Normal
- Continuous Improvement Predictions moving forward
It is for all the interested individuals that want to know more about the overview of Continuous Improvement in the New Normal and its relevance.
- Completion of recorded webinar + quiz
- Pass the 10 item multiple choice with 80% mark
- Comment your feedback to the main page of the course