Application of Data Based Prioritization Tools to Identify Vital Few Factors
English, Filipino ∙ Self-paced (1 hr 14 mins)
About the Course
The Pareto Principle or also known as the 80/20 rule illustrates 80% of effects arise from 20% of the causes – or in layman's terms – 20% of your actions/activities will account for 80% of your results/outcomes.
In determining the Vital Few, you’ll be able to identify and prioritize problems and tasks, help organize workloads more effectively, and improve productivity and profitability.
In this course, you’ll learn about the vital few and its importance, the tool being used in performing the vital few, and to know more about the AHP and its step-by-step procedure in performing it.
- To learn about the importance of determining the vital few
- To know the most common tool in determining the vital few and how to perform it
- To have the knowledge about AHP and its step-by-step method
- Importance of determining the vital few
- Pareto Principle
- Analytic Hierarchy Process or AHP
- Pairwise Comparison
It is for all the interested individuals especially when you are doing a research study
- Completion of recorded webinar + quiz
- Pass the 10 item multiple choice with 80% mark
- Comment your feedback to the main page of the course