English, Filipino • 1 hr 30 mins
About the Course
Sustainability Engineering is the practice of using resources in a way that does not harm the environment or deplete resources for future generations is known as sustainable engineering. Sustainable engineering necessitates an interdisciplinary approach in all elements of engineering and should not be confined to environmental engineering alone. To improve everyone’s quality of life, all engineering areas should incorporate sustainability into their practices.
- To learn about Sustainability
- To know the United Nation Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs) and its meaning
- To determine how Philippines is contributing to SDGs and how Filipino engineers are practicing and participating to it
- To know the roles and responsibilities of Engineers, Analysts, and Entrepreneurs in this initiative
- To know know Ask Lex PH Academy contribute to the UN SDGs
- What is sustainability?
- What are the United Nation Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs)?
- What is Sustainability Engineering?
- How Philippines is contributing to the advancement of the UN SDGs?
- How Filipino Engineers are participating and practicing Sustainability Engineering?
- What are the roles and responsibilities of Engineers, Analysts and Entrepreneurs in this initiative?
- How Ask Lex PH Academy is contributing to the UN SDGs?
All interested individuals who want to learn more about Sustainability Engineering.
✓ Completion of recorded webinar + quiz
✓ Pass the 10 item multiple choice with an 80% mark
✓ Comment your feedback to the main page of the course