Power of Asking Questions and Providing Feedback
English, Filipino ∙ Self-paced (50 mins)
About the Course
This course is created for people managers, coaches, and mentors who would like to learn more about the power of asking questions and simple yet proven strategies of success in providing feedback. Most leaders “tell” rather than “ask” because they believe they are just too busy for a dialogue. Before you invest any more time in telling others what you want to do, spend some time asking them what they think they should do and that would create a huge difference as a leader shifting from Directing to Empowering people. The course also includes 3 key strategies needed as a leader in providing proper feedback.
Asking questions will provide more information about something and by answering and giving feedback, you can provide answers for their questions. It is the reason why we learn. Right questioning leads to the direct understanding to your needs or demands
In this session, you’ll learn about the importance of asking questions and giving feedback and its different types of questions and feedback.
- To learn about the importance of asking questions rather than telling
- To know the importance of coaching mindset, questions, and feedback
- To know how applicable it is when you are coaching and mentoring
- To reflect on asking questions and mind setting
- To distinguish the 3 types of questions we usually use
- To know the SAT method in providing feedback
- To define Feedback
- Introduction about Asking Questions and Providing Feedback
- Experience in Asking Question
- Coaching Mindset
- Types of Questions
- SAT in Providing Feedback
- Types and Importance of Feedback
All interested individuals who want to know more about the importance of asking questions and giving feedback. It can also be taken by people managers, coaches, mentors, and many more.
- Completion of recorded webinar + quiz
- Pass the 10 item multiple choice with 80% mark
- Comment your feedback to the main page of the course