Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certification
English ∙ Self-paced (5 hrs 5 mins)
About the Course
White Belt is the awareness level to the Lean Six Sigma practice. This certification course will teach participants the fundamentals of Lean Six Sigma, its history, approaches, uses, and thought processes.
- Introduced Lean Six Sigma
- To learn the key principles being used by Lean Six Sigma Practitioners.
- To Learn some of the graphical analysis techniques used by Lean Six Sigma Practitioners.
- To Learn how Lean Six Sigma can be used in solving environmental and social issues.
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- a. What is Lean Six Sigma?
- b. Pillars of Lean
- c. DOWNTIME – The Eight Wastes of Lean
- d. Y = f(x) of Six Sigma Thinking
- e. Lean Six Sigma Roles and Responsibilities
- f. The Benefits of Applying Lean Six Sigma
- g. DMAIC Roadmap
- h. Companies Using Lean Six Sigma
- How Do Lean Six Sigma Practitioners Think?
- Graphical Analysis Using Minitab
- Lean Six Sigma for Sustainability
- Course Evaluation
- Certification Exam
- Conferment of Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certification
All levels of employees from staff to executives who want to learn the Lean Six Sigma way of solving problems and improving processes.
- Completion of e-learning module + exercises + quizzes
- Pass the 10 item multiple choice, online proctored Internationally Accredited Certification Examination with at least 80% mark
- Participation to the forums
- Comment your feedback to the main page of the course