English, Filipino ∙ Self-paced (1 hr 18 mins)
About the Course
Big data is the result of our need for distributed computing, which requires us to process a large amount of data while also requiring us to use additional resources, such as computer power and memory. This course will give you an introduction about big data and its application.
- To categorize data
- To discuss 3 V’s.
- To acquire insight of how to solve the problems with data and what are procedures to do.
- To determine whether it is worthwhile to invest in data science.
- What is Big Data?
- Why do we need Big Data?
- What are the 3 V’s?
- The cost of not using Big Data
- Big Data Applications
All individuals who are interested in learning more about big data applications.
- Completion of recorded webinar + quiz
- Pass the 10 item multiple choice with 80% mark
- Comment your feedback to the main page of the course