Accounting in Action
English, Filipino ∙ Self-Paced (1 hr)
About the Course
Accounting in Action (Introduction to Accounting) is an introductory course that will give participants an idea of the basic and essential information about Accounting and how it is being used as a critical part of any organization.
- Discuss the history of Accounting
- Explain accounting standards and the measurement principles
- Explain the monetary unit assumption and the economic entity assumption
- Discuss the accounting equation, and define its components
- Analyze the effects of business transactions on the accounting equation
✓ Part 1 – Introduction to Accounting and History of Accounting
✓ Part 2 – Accounting Process, Branches of Accounting, Ethics and Assumptions in Accounting
✓ Part 3 – Basic Accounting Equation, Transaction Analysis, and Financial Statements
Students and Working Professionals who want to learn the basic of Accounting
✓ Completion of recorded webinar + quiz
✓ Pass the Accounting in Action Quiz with 100% mark
✓ Follow Sir Jman via this link!
✓ Comment your feedback to the main page of the course
I learned a lot po, thank you very much! Kahit BSIE po yung course ko may Financial Accounting po kaming subject pati managerial kaya nag try po akong mag-enroll dito. I hope po meron din sa managerial accounting thank you!