Be #significantlybetter this 2022 with our pioneering Analytics Manager Qualification (AMQ) program! Program dates are May 28 & 29, 2022 | 8:00 AM to 12:00 NN Philippine Standard Time (GMT+8).
Be #significantlybetter this 2022 with our pioneering Analytics Manager Qualification (AMQ) program!
Program dates are May 28 & 29, 2022 | 8:00 AM to 12:00 NN Philippine Standard Time (GMT+8).
Data analytics managers lead data science teams on a grander scale than a variety of other big data careers. Roles in data analytics management for qualified candidates can be thought of as a luxury positions, as not all businesses and organizations have a large enough data team to require a specific managerial position outside the confines of the other data science jobs. For larger organizations that have a substantial team of data professionals, though, a data analytics manager can be key to designing well run systems and structures as well as teams and outcomes.
At the end of the program, Analytics Manager Qualification candidates are expected to:
✅ understand data analytics and its importance for managers
✅ gather the right information
✅ analyze the data
✅ communicate the findings
What you’ll learn?
Section 1: Getting Started
- Keep Up with Your Quants
- A Simple Exercise to Help You Think Like a Data Scientist
Section 2: Gather the Right Information
- Do You Need All That Data?
- How to Ask Your Data Scientists for Data & Analytics
- How to Design a Business Experiment
- Know the Difference Between Your Data and Your Metrics
- The Fundamentals of A/B Testing
- Can Your Data Be Trusted?
Section 3: Analyze the Data
- A Predictive Analytics Primer
- Understanding Regression Analysis
- When to Act on a Correlation, and When Not To
- Can Machine Learning Solve Your Business Problem?
- A Refresher on Statistical Significance
- Linear Thinking in a Non-Linear World
- Pitfalls of Data – Driven Decisions
- Don’t Let Your Analytics Cheat the Truth
Section 4: Communicate Your Findings
- Data Is Worthless If You Don’t Communicate It
- When Data Visualization Works – and When It Doesn’t
- How to Make Charts That Pop and Persuade
- Why It’s So Hard for Us to Communicate Uncertainty
- Responding to Someone Who Challenges Your Data
- Decision Don’t Start With Data
Learning Investment | Discounted Rates
✅ Regular Rate: US $400 | P20,000
✅ Discounted Rate for PH Participants: US $200 | P10,000
✅ Discounted Rate for International Participants: US $300 | P15,000
✅ Introductory Rate for the 1st 100 pax is P7,500
✅ Super Early Wolf Rate until March 31, 2022: P5,000
✅ Special Rate for LSS Yellow Belt Alumni – P6,000, Green Belt – P5,000 and Black Belt – P2,500
Your learning investment includes:
✅ Lifetime Access to our eLMS
✅ Live Online Classes + learning packages + workbooks
✅ FREE Data Science Fundamentals Certification (DSFC)
✅ Certification Review & Examination
✅ Electronic and physical certificate + ID
✅ Analytics Manager Qualification (AMQ)
Hurry and fill this form up because we have LIMITED slots only!