Design Thinking 101
English, Filipino ∙ Self-paced ∙ 1 hour
About the Course
Design Thinking is a process of creative problem-solving; not just for designers; it has been practiced by great innovators in literature, art, music, science, engineering, and business. According to the design thinking ideology, a hands-on, user-centric approach to problem solving can lead to innovation, which can lead to differentiation and a competitive advantage.
In this course, it can assist us in systematically extracting, teaching, learning, and applying these human-centered techniques to solve problems in a creative and innovative manner—in our designs, businesses, countries, and lives.
- To understand the definition and purpose of Design Thinking
- To learn and understand the Design Thinking Framework
- To walkthrough per Phase the Design Thinking Framework
- To comprehend how Design Thinking can be applied in industrial settings
- What is Design Thinking?
- Three Lenses of Human-Centered Design
- Deductive and Abductive approaches to Solve problems
- Design thinking as a unique way of thinking
- Industrial Applications of Design Thinking
- Framework of Design Thinking
It is for all the interested individuals that want to know more about the overview of Design Thinking 101 and its relevance.
- Completion of recorded webinar + quiz
- Pass the 10 item multiple choice with 80% mark
- Comment your feedback to the main page of the course