This course is currently closed
About the Certification
Continuous Improvement has been a vital aspect of every individual and organization. This covers a wide array of practices from Kaizen, Risk Management, Good Manufacturing Practices, Data Analysis, Lean Six Sigma and many more. CICF designation can be accessed by completing a prescribed free e learning courses and taking the certification examination covering the facets from the e learning courses. This certification demonstrates that the holder has the basic command of understanding and applying basic Continuous Improvement tools and techniques to create value for the organization at large. This is part of ALPHA’s Learning Pathways Specialization.
A CICF candidate must take the following FREE e-learning courses hosted here at ALPHA Digital.
- Lean Six Sigma White Belt
- Graphical Analysis Using Minitab
- Collaborating With Employees in Improving Culture and Processes
- Lean Product Development
- How Lean Six Sigma Practitioners Think?
- Foundation of Risk Management: A Primer
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Primer
- Speak With POWER!
- Time Management: Your Chill Pill for Time Stealers
- Introduction to Project Management