If you’ve enabled points for an assignment upload, you can adjust them at any time.
From the “All Assignments” screen:
You can only adjust points on this screen if the assignment has not been approved yet.
- In the Points column, enter the number of points you’d like to award
- In the Status column, click the Approve button
If the assignment has already been approved, you can adjust points from the individual assignment page.
- Click on the assignment you’d like to adjust points for
- Scroll down to the Assignments box
- Next to Points, enter the points you’d like to award
- Click the Update & Approve button
Adjusting points is always available, even after you’ve approved an assignment. There is no limit to the amount of times you can adjust the points.
What the User Sees
When viewing a lesson or topic to which they’ve uploaded an assignment, the user will see how many points were awarded for each assignment.